JRCO Spot Sprayer (300)
This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
Mount Bar not included
This product requires a special mounting bar. Please see our Mower Fit List for correct mounting bar or give us a call. We will be happy to help you find the correct mounting bar. 410-692-5170
JRCO’s Spot Sprayer attaches to the JRCO front mount system with just four clevis pins for easy spot spraying. The JRCO Spot Sprayer allows you to spot spray weeds from the comfort of your mower. No more lugging a backpack sprayer to get those few problem weeds. A low-profile design allows for good visibility.
The 6-gallon capacity tank and momentary spray switch allow for an instant spray to make weed elimination efficient. The electric pump runs off the mower’s battery. Available with or without optional wand that allows spraying along edging or fence lines.
- Spot spray weeds from the comfort of your mower
- Low profile design allows for good visibility
- 6-gallon capacity tank with single 145° anti-drip nozzle
- Weather resistant, momentary, low profile spray switch has 6' lead for main nozzle operation, allows for an instant spray to make weed elimination efficient and comes with Velcro strips for mounting in a convenient location by the operator
- 1 GPM pump runs oﬀ the mower’s 12-Volt battery supply at 10-20 PSI and is mounted behind front plate protecting it from damage; weather resistant connectors are included
- Optional 12' spray hose and trigger operated wand with an adjustable cone pattern (Std on Model 300.JRCO); allows for spraying along edging or fence lines
- Attaches to JRCO Front Mount Bar System (sold separately) with just four clevis pins
- 25 lbs (Model 300.JRCO – with hose and wand); 20 lbs (Model 310.JRCO – without hose and wand)
|Warranty||90 day limited|
Some assembly required.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170