Iron & Oak 30 Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter (BHVH3018GX)
This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
- Auto latch system for safe towing
- Service friendly design for checking hydraulic fluid
- Heavy-duty wedge features five bolts per side
- Heavy-duty log cradle, fenders and engine mount
- 4-stage hydraulic filtration system
- Heavy-duty crank down wheel jack for easy moving
- Halite commercial cylinder seals for consistent pressure
- Long lasting powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty 4 bolt trailer hubs for towing
- Offset valve for better operator positions
- Tow cables included
- 2" hitch coupler
- Heavy-duty 2 x 3 box tube tongue
|Cylinder||4.5" X 24" clevis type, 1.75" rod|
|Valve||3 position with auto return|
|Pump||16 GPM HI-LO 2 Stage|
|Hydraulic Tank||9.0 Gallons System Total|
|Hydraulic Capacity||10.5 Gallons System Total|
|Beam||6" Heavy-Duty Formed Steel|
|Tires||4.8" x 8.0" Highway Rated|
|Cycle Time||Approx. 12 Seconds Complete Cycle|
|Splitting Force||Approx. 30 tons|
LIFT GATE DELIVERY
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor trailer (loader, fork lift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
ACCESSORIES / ADD-ONS
The 10 Gallon fluid package consists of (4) 2.5 Gallon Mag1 ISO32 Hydraulic Fluid, (1) Quart Accel 5w30 Motor Oil, (1) 14oz Tube of Accel Lithium Grease. The fluid package can be loaded onto the same shipping pallet for no additional shipping charge.
Increase your visibility when traveling. Lights provide left and right directional signals, and both tail and brake light functions. LED lights are more durable, efficient and bright than traditional trailer lighting. Includes hardware and mounting bracket.
Protect your splitter’s engine from falling split logs. Mounts easily to rail; all hardware included.
Protect your log splitter from the elements with this heavy-duty cover. it's built to withstand the harsh weather conditions all while keeping your log splitter protected.
NOTE ON CC LIMITS:
Sometimes a credit card will be declined even though there is enough money available. This is almost always because of a maximum purchase limit set by the bank. A quick phone call to your bank will take care of this issue.