BravePro Floor Concrete Saw w/ Honda GX390 (BRPCS210H)
This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
Designed for strength, durability and performance. Whether cutting concrete or asphalt, the reinforced steel box frame design adds strength necessary to reduce vibrations while sawing. Minimizing vibrations enhance the performance of the blade and extend the life of the saw.
(Blades not Included)
- Dual blade flanges and reversible guard enable right and left hand cutting
- Rugged adjustable pointer wheel assembly, adaptable for left and right hand cutting is durable and accurate
- Strong protected frame for easy transportation and engine protection
- Super rigid box frame ensures straight cuts while resisting warping and vibration which prolongs saw and blade life
- Quality shaft bearings for long service life
- Easy crank for raising/lowering cutting depth
- Comfortable grip handles
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts
- Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade
|Engine||Honda GX390 Cyclone AC|
|Power Kw(hp)||9.6 (13)|
|Weight kg (lb)||125 (276)|
|Cutting Depth mm(in)||18.4(7.2)|
|Blade Size in.||50 (20) (Blades not Included)|
|Depth Adjustment||Handle Rotation|
|Water Tank Capacity L (Gal)||31 (6.8)|
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170