BravePro 46" Power Trowel w/ Honda GX270 (BRPPT210H)
This concrete walk-behind 46" power trowel qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
Brave concrete walk-behind 46" power trowels are designed for all types of flooring applications for the concrete professional and can be used with either combination blades or finishing blades.
- Heavy weight assures a superior finish
- Perfectly balanced design for easy and comfortable operation
- Heavy-duty bronze worm gear for extra long life
- Over-built cast aluminum gearbox delivers the torque needed for panning as well as the high speeds needed for finishing
- Spider assembly features precision alignment, serviceability and resistance to application induced bending
- Gear box oil gauge for easy reading of oil level
- Chrome plated height adjustable handle comfort and easy control for operator
- Lifting tube allows trowel to be transported on the job site with only two people
- Twist knob control ensures precise blade adjustment
- Ergonomically designed belly-cushion comforts for operators hip
- Dead-man switch assures operator's safety and easy control
|Blade Speed rpm||117-167|
|Rotor Diameter cm(in)||117(46)|
LIFT GATE DELIVERY
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor trailer (loader, fork lift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170