Brave Pro 30 Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter (VH1730GC)
This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
This professional-quality Brave 30-ton log splitter is designed for tough applications in both vertical and horizontal positions. An attractive powder coated finish provides the finest protection available, and BRAVE’s rigid quality control and component testing help ensure years of productive, reliable service with this professional wood splitter.
- Industrial I-beam construction provides incredible strength
- The 4-stage hydraulic filtration system prevents contamination and damage to the hydraulic system by removing metal and other microparticles; components include a suction strainer, breather cap air filter, return line filter, and magnetic drain plug
- Unique, high-performance wedge design makes splitting easier and more efficient
- Log cradles catch split logs and serve as a work table for large logs
- Heavy-duty log dislodger ejects logs that stick to the splitting wedge protecting the control valve and other hydraulic components from damage
- The convenient lift handle provides added control for quicker, easier and safer transitions between the vertical and horizontal operating positions
- Industrial cylinder with Halite seals keeps constant and consistent pressure while splitting
- O-ring fittings on the control valve make assembly easier and reduce leaks
- Two-stage pump to handle even the toughest jobs
- The manual tube keeps owner's manual handy
- Sherwin-Williams powder coat paint to withstand heavy use and weather elements
- Tow-ready with 2-in. ball hitch and chains
- Highway-rated tires
- Optional fenders and engine guard
Honda GC190, 189cc
|Operation||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Size||83"L x 41"W x 41"H|
|Splitting Force||30 Tons|
|Cycle Time||14 Seconds|
|Beam||6" heavy-duty formed steel|
|Wedge||8" High carbon steel|
|Cylinder Size||4.5" x 24" clevis type, 2" rod|
|Hydraulic System||8.5 gal. capacity|
|Towing Speed||45 MPH|
|Shipping Weight||525 lbs|
Lift Gate Delivery
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor trailer (loader, fork lift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170
All together haven’t split with it yet.
This is a great log splitter, made in USA. Delivered by freight and very heavy (about 600lbs). Took some assembly, but nothing too bad. Solid materials including I-beam with sharp studs at the end to grip logs, big piston with removable splitter head and log stripper, and big 10gal hydraulic tank to keep fluid cooler. Engine is powerful, but loud. Can split through the knotty-est wood. I go vertical for the big stuff. My only complaint is the ground clearance is only about 6 inches especially with tank hose.