Powerhorse Plate Compactor | Single-Direction | 212cc (52313)
The Powerhorse single-direction plate compactor is designed to compact granular soils and crushed aggregate. A Powerhorse 212cc OHV engine powers the 21 1/2-in. x 17 7/10-in. compacting plate.
- Compaction force of 3,950 lbs.
- Delivers 5,500 VPM
- 65 feet per minute travel speed
- Float-type carburetor for uninterrupted operation
- Centrifugal flyweight-type governor for consistent speed
- Low oil shutdown turns off the engine if it runs low on oil, preventing serious damage or failure
- Side airports limit the entry of debris
- Lift and protect guard applied
- Sealed belt cover for clutch and belt protection
- Rated 4.1 kW at 3,600 RPM
|Motor Type||Gas engine|
|Plate Length||21.5 in.|
|Plate Width||17.7 in.|
|Compaction Force||3,950 lbs.|
|Compaction Depth||20 in.|
|Vibrations Per Minute||5,500|
|Travel Speed||65 ft./min.|
|Engine Cooling Method||Air cool|
|For Use With||Compacted soil, sand, and gravel|
|Dimensions||37 7/8 x 17 7/8 x 41 3/8H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1-year Limited Warranty|
Lift Gate Delivery
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor-trailer (loader, forklift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
If you have any questions about this Powerhorse single-direction plate compactor, give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170