Brave Pro 24 Ton Vertical / Horizontal Log Splitter (VH1724GC)
This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
This professional quality log splitter is designed for tough applications in both vertical and horizontal positions. An attractive powder coated finish provides the finest protection available, and BRAVE’s rigid quality control and component testing help ensure years of productive, reliable service.
- Industrial I-beam construction provides incredible strength
- The 4-stage hydraulic filtration system prevents contamination and damage to the hydraulic system by removing metal and other microparticles; components include a suction strainer, breather cap air filter, return line filter, and magnetic drain plug
- Log cradles catch split logs and serve as a work table for large logs
- Heavy-duty log dislodger ejects logs that stick to the splitting wedge protecting the control valve and other hydraulic components from damage
- Convenient lift handle provides added control for quicker, easier and safer transitions between the vertical and horizontal operating positions on 24-37 ton models
- Sherwin-Williams powder coat paint to withstand heavy use and weather elements
- Nylon hydraulic hose sleeve provides protection from abrasive wear that can damage the hose, accidental spraying from pinhole leaks, and sunlight which can break down the rubber
- Industrial cylinder with halite seals keeps constant and consistent pressure while splitting
- Tow-ready up to 45 MPH with 2-in. ball hitch, chains, and highway-rated tires
|Engine||Honda GC160, 160cc|
|Pump||11 GPM 2 Stage|
|Operation||Horizontal and Vertical|
|Size||83"L x 41"W x 39"H|
|Splitting Force||24 Tons|
|Cycle Time||13 Seconds|
|Beam||6" heavy-duty formed steel|
|Wedge||8" High carbon steel|
|Cylinder Size||4" x 24" clevis type, 2" rod|
|Hydraulic System||8 gal. capacity|
|Towing Speed||45 MPH|
|Shipping Weight||500 lbs.|
Lift Gate Delivery
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor trailer (loader, fork lift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170
Very pleased with our Brave log splitter.