Grey Wolf Skid Steer Rock Devil Attachment (1051)
FREE SHIPPING!This unit qualifies for free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
The GreyWolf™ Skid Steer Rock Devil Attachment is built heavy-duty. It features 1" thick steel digging teeth, a 1" thick steel hook and 1/2" steel gussets, and reinforcing plates.
The Rock Devil skid steer rock picker attachment will remove rocks with minimal ground disturbance using the power of your skid steer.
Ideal for Skid Steers or Skid Loaders with Standard Universal Quick Attachment.
- Made in the USA
GreyWolf™ Attachments are proudly manufactured at K&M Manufacturing Co. in Renville, MN
- Quality Guaranteed
GreyWolf™ Attachments are built using top grade USA steel to bring you durability & the highest quality product
- Gray/Red powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Minimal ground disturbance and crop destruction
- Better visibility and easier maneuverability than similar 3 point mounted pieces of equipment
- Allows rocks to be loaded into trailers or onto rock piles
- Quick attach plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Connected to and powered by your skid steer’s hydraulic system
- Primarily used for removing rocks
|Hydraulic Cylinder Bore||3"|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke||8"|
|Hydraulic Fluid Type||Depending on Skid Steer|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity||Depending on Skid Steer|
|Dimensions||49" x 41" x 54" (W x H x L)|
LIFT GATE DELIVERY
This item will ship via truck freight. The driver will not be responsible for helping you unload the freight. If you do not have a means to unload a heavy crate from the back of a tractor trailer (loader, fork lift, etc), please choose the lift gate delivery option above.
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170