Dixie Chopper Zee 2 HP 2448KW 48" Kawasaki FR (24hp)
The Zee 2 HP redefines what to expect from a residential mower. Packed with upgraded features including a bigger engine, commercial-grade transmissions, Operator Controlled Discharge Chute (OCDC), and a super plush seat, the Zee 2 HP delivers incredible value to the customer.
|Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS)||902676|
|White Soft-Top Sunshade (w/ out ROPS)||902752|
|Run-Flat M/C Tire (Assembly)||402065|
|Run-Flat Rib Tire (Assembly)||402091|
- High Horsepower – A 24 horsepower engine from Kawasaki® for proven power to tackle through thick grass up to 3.1 acres per hour.
- Full Clipping Control – The OCDC comes standard to give you full control of your clippings. Keep grass out of the driveway, flower bed, and more.
- Superior Comfort – A super plush seat with ISO mounts give the operator extra comfort for extended mowing.
- Hydro-Gear® Drivetrain – ZT-3100 commercial-grade transaxles offer steel-cut gears, charge pumps, and shock valves for extended drivetrain performance.
- Large Drive Tires – Easily grip hillsides with large 22" drive tires. Larger tires provides more speed, stability, and traction when you need it.
- Elite Cutting System – Offered in two cutting widths (48"and 54"), the Elite Deck easily cuts large volumes of grass and provides an attractive after-cut appearance.
- Industry Leading Warranty – Enjoy peace-of-mind with three years of warranty with unlimited hours of residential use and the industry leading lifetime warranties. See dealer for complete warranty details.
- Commercial Drivetrain - Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 transaxles with shock valves, charge pumps, steel-cut gears, and serviceable filters.
- Proven Power - A 24 horsepower engine from Kawasaki® to power through tough lawns.
Comfort Ride - ISO 360 Mount under a plush seat for a super comfortable ride.
- Chute Control - Take full control of your clippings with the standard OCDC.
- Large Rear Tires - 22" drive tires for more traction, speed, and stability.
- 48" and 54" Elite Cutting System - Formed and welded 10 ga deck shell.
- 3 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *unlimited hour limited residential warranty
|Manufacturer||Kawasaki FR 730V|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year|
|Dual Hydro-static||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 transaxle (internal expansion tank)|
|Ground Speed||8 mph|
|Parking brake||Integrated in transaxle|
|Towing Capacity||100 lbs|
|Cutting height||1.5" - 4.5"|
|Deck Height Adjustments||Manual lift, 1/2" increments|
|Deck engagement||Ogura® 87 ft-lbs|
|Construction||10 ga formed & welded|
|Blades||3 - 17.25" x 2.5"|
|Blade tip speed (approx)||18,500 fpm|
|Spindles||.75" effective diameter machined shaft|
|Spindle housings||1pc keyless sealed cast aluminum|
|Pulleys||Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove|
|Battery||12 Volt, 300cca|
|Digital display||Tachometer, hour meter|
|Fuel capacity||4 gallons|
|Rear tires||22 x 11-10|
|Front tires||13 x 6.5-6|
|Frame||Welded 1" x 2", 2" x 2" tube, 10 ga formed|
|Seat||20" padded seat w/ armrests|
|Overall width (chute up)||53"|
|Overall Width (chute down)||57.25"|
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170