Dixie Chopper Eagle HP 3372KOE 72" Kohler Command EFI (33HP)
IN STORE PICKUP ONLYThis mower can be picked up within 1 hour of purchase.
THE DIXIE CHOPPER 3372 IS THE ULTIMATE MOWING EXPERIENCE.
The new Dixie Chopper Eagle provides the ultimate mowing experience with unmatched combination of speed, power, performance, advanced operator controls, and comfort.
- Striping Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Run-Flat M/C Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Run-Flat Rib Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Turf Boss Tire: The patented Turf Boss tire design gives your Dixie Chopper superior traction and ground-holding capability (standard on Classic and XCaliber models).
- Trash Container Kit: Conveniently pick up and store trash while mowing.
- Hitch Kit: Utilize the towing capacity of your mower.
- Springer Forks – Standard on all Eagle HP models to help absorb bumps and imperfections in the turf creating a smoother ride for the operator.
- Pure Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engines up to 35 horsepower for trusted performance and reliability.
- Deep Deck – Offered in three cutting widths (60", 66", and 72"), the Eagle HP's deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
- Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 14 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
- Ultimate Comfort – High-back bolstered design with padded armrests, recline, lumbar, and ISO mounted platform provides the best riding experience.
- InCommand™ Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
|Manufacturer||Kohler® Command EFI|
|Engine warranty||3 Year|
|Dual hydrostatic||Parker® HTG (16cc)|
|Ground speed||14 mph|
|Parking brake||Integrated in transaxle|
|Towing capacity||1000 lbs|
|Cutting height||1" - 5"|
|OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute)||Foot-operated (standard)|
|Deck height adjustments||Manual lift, 1/4" increments|
|Deck engagement||Warner® 250 ft-lbs with SoftStart|
|Construction||7 ga formed & welded|
|Blades||(3) - 2.5" 24.5"|
|Blade tip speed (approximate)||18,500 fpm|
|Spindles||1" effective diameter machined shaft|
|Spindle housings||Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)|
|Pulleys||Vented split 3/8" steel deep groove|
|Battery||12 Volt, 350cca|
|Digital display||InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition|
|Fuel capacity||10 gallons|
|Rear tires||25 x 12-12 GrassMaster|
|Front tires||15 x 6-8|
|Frame||Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed|
|Seat||High-back, full suspension, lumbar, recline, padded armrest, and isolated platform|
|Overall height (rollbar down)||52.7"|
|Overall height (rollbar up)||77.7"|
|Overall width (chute down)||89.5"|
|Overall width (chute up)||78.7"|
|Overall length (rollbar down)||92.9"|
|Overall length (rollbar up)||89"|
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170