Dixie Chopper Eagle HP 3160KW 60" Kawasaki FX (24hp)
IN STORE PICKUP ONLYThis mower can be picked up within 1 hour of purchase.
THE ULTIMATE MOWING EXPERIENCE.
The new Eagle HP provides the ultimate mowing experience with unmatched combination of speed, power, performance, advanced operator controls, and comfort.
- Striping Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- 60" Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Run-Flat M/C Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Run-Flat Rib Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Turf Boss Tire: The patented Turf Boss tire design gives your Dixie Chopper superior traction and ground-holding capability (standard on Classic and XCaliber models).
- Trash Container Kit: Conveniently pick up and store trash while mowing.
- Hitch Kit: Utilize the towing capacity of your mower.
- Springer Forks – Standard on all Eagle HP models to help absorb bumps and imperfections in the turf creating a smoother ride for the operator.
- Pure Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engines up to 35 horsepower for trusted performance and reliability.
- Deep Deck – Offered in three cutting widths (60", 66", and 72"), the Eagle HP's deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
- Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 14 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
- Ultimate Comfort – High-back bolstered design with padded armrests, recline, lumbar, and ISO mounted platform provides the best riding experience.
- InCommand™ Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
|Engine warranty||3 Year|
|Dual hydrostatic||Parker® HTG (16cc)|
|Ground speed||14 mph|
|Parking brake||Integrated in transaxle|
|Towing capacity||1000 lbs|
|Acres / hour||6.7|
|Cutting height||1" - 5"|
|OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute)||Foot-operated (standard)|
|Deck height adjustments||Manual lift, 1/4" increments|
|Deck engagement||Warner® 250 ft-lbs with SoftStart|
|Construction||7 ga formed & welded|
|Blades||(3) - 2.5" x 20.5"|
|Blade tip speed (approximate)||18,500 fpm|
|Spindles||1" effective diameter machined shaft|
|Spindle housings||Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)|
|Pulleys||Vented split 3/8" steel deep groove|
|Battery||12 Volt, 350cca|
|Digital display||InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition|
|Fuel capacity||10 gallons|
|Rear tires||25 x 12-12 GrassMaster|
|Front tires||15 x 6-8|
|Frame||Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed|
|Seat||High-back, full suspension, lumbar, recline, padded armrest, and isolated platform|
|Overall height (rollbar down)||52.7"|
|Overall height (rollbar up)||77.7"|
|Overall width (chute down)||76.9"|
|Overall width (chute up)||66.1"|
|Overall length (rollbar down)||90.9"|
|Overall length (rollbar up)||87.1"|
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170