Dixie Chopper Eagle 2754KW 54" Kawasaki FX (27hp)
Ladies and Gentleman, the Eagle has Landed.
The new Dixie Chopper Eagle is here and ready to take on any job at hand. Loaded with commercial features, the Eagle delivers more speed, power, and performance to maintain your land.
|"N" (3" Wide) Blade||301245N|
|Discharge Enhancement Kit||903473|
|Black Hard-Top Sunshade||
|White Hard-Top Sunshade||
|Soft-Top Sunshade (24")||4421496|
|High-Back Suspension Seat||4392088|
|Electric Deck Lift||
|Springer Forks (set)||
|Run-Flat M/C Tire (Assembly)||
|Run-Flat Rib Tire (Assembly)||
|Trash Container Kit||4382750|
- Foot-Operated OCDC – A foot-operated OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute) allows you to keep your hands on the steering levers while closing the discharge chute on the fly.
- Proven Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX engines for trusted reliability and performance year after year.
- Deep Deck – Offered in two cutting widths (54"and 60"), the Eagle's deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
- Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 12 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
- Enhanced Comfort – Full suspension with a padded design and isolated platform provides ultimate comfort.
- InCommand™ Console - Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
|Engine warranty||3 Year|
|Dual hydrostatic||Parker® HTG (14cc)|
|Ground speed||12 mph
|Parking brake||Integrated in transaxle|
|Towing capacity||1000 lbs|
|Cutting height||1" - 5"|
|OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute)||Foot-operated (standard)|
|Deck height adjustments||Manual lift, 1/4" increments|
|Deck engagement||Warner® 250 ft-lbs with SoftStart|
|Construction||7 ga formed & welded|
|Blades||(3) - 2.5" x 19"|
|Blade tip speed (approximate)||18,500 fpm|
|Spindles||1.25" effective diameter machined shaft|
|Spindle housings||Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)|
|Pulleys||7 ga steel deep groove|
|Battery||12 Volt, 350cca|
|Digital display||InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition|
|Fuel capacity||8 gallons|
|Rear tires||25 x 12-12 GrassMaster|
|Front tires||15 x 6-8
|Frame||Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed|
|Seat||Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest and isolated platform|
|Overall height (rollbar down)||52.7"|
|Overall height (rollbar up)||77.7"
|Overall width (chute down)||70.3"
|Overall width (chute up)||59.6"
|Overall length (rollbar down)||88.5"
|Overall length (rollbar up)||84.6"
If you have any questions give us a call during business hours and one of our friendly associates will be happy to assist you. 410-692-5170