Dixie Chopper BlackHawk HP 2560KOE 60" Kohler Confidant EFI (25hp)
IN STORE PICKUP ONLYThis mower can be picked up within 1 hour of purchase.
SUPERIOR MOWING EXPERIENCE WITH UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE
The Dixie Chopper BlackHawk HP provides the superior mowing experience with advanced operator controls, commercial grade components, and unmatched performance and comfort.
- Striping Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- 60" Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise and lower the deck with the flip of a switch. This electric lift kit consists of simple bolt on hardware and switch installation.
- Springer Forks Set: A smoother, gentler ride is assured with a springer fork option.
- Run-Flat M/C Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Run-Flat Rib Tire (Assy): Flat free tire option.
- Light Kit: (2) 50-watt halogen driving lights with pre-terminalized wiring harness and illuminated rocker switch. Can be mounted on front or on rollbar.
- Trash Container Kit: Conveniently pick up and store trash while mowing.
- Hitch Kit: Utilize the towing capacity of your mower.
- InCommand Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and "Soft Start" for easier clutch engagement.
- Foot-Operated OCDC – Our new foot-operated OCDC (operator-controlled discharge chute) allows you to keep your hands on the steering levels while closing the discharge chute on the fly.
- Proven Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX and Kohler® EFI engines for trusted reliability and performance.
- Smoothest Steering – The Parker® HTE series transmissions are compact, quiet, and 15% more efficient than the competition.
- Total Comfort – Full suspension with high-back padded design provides lateral stability and ultimate comfort.
- Peer® Turf Xtreme® Spindles – Maintenance free and constructed of high-strength ductile iron.
|Manufacturer||Kohler® Confidant EFI|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year|
|Dual hydrostatic||Parker® HTJ|
|Ground speed||10 mph|
|Parking brake||Integrated in transaxle|
|Towing capacity||200 lbs|
|OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute)||Foot-operated (standard)|
|Deck height adjustments||Manual lift, 1/4" increments|
|Deck engagement||Ogura® 150 ft-lbs with SoftStart|
|Construction||7 ga formed & welded|
|Blades||(3) - 2.5" x 20.5"|
|Blade tip speed (approximate)||18,500 fpm|
|Spindles||1" effective diameter machined shaft|
|Spindle housings||Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)|
|Pulleys||7 ga vented split steel deep groove|
|Battery||12 Volt, 350cca|
|Digital display||InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition|
|Fuel capacity||7 gallons|
|Rear tires||23 x 10.5-12 GrassMaster|
|Front tires||13 x 6.5-6|
|Frame||Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed|
|Seat||Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest|
|Springer Forks||Optional accessory|
|Overall height (rollbar down)||50"|
|Overall height (rollbar up)||71"|
|Overall width (chute down)||76"|
|Overall width (chute up)||61.9"|
|Overall length (rollbar down)||85.8"|
|Overall length (rollbar up)||81.3"|
If you need help finding parts for your equipment give us a call during business hours and one of our experts will be happy to assist you.