Hustler Raptor 52" Kawasaki FR691 (23HP)
In Store Pickup Only
This unit is only available for in Store Pickup. We CANNOT ship this item.
Take your lawn from ragged to remarkable with the Raptor and Raptor Limited from Hustler. Both machines are built with welded-steel decks and frames. Combine that with Hustler's exclusive SmoothTrak steering and our patented park brake system, which engages automatically, and you'll wonder why you ever tried to mow your lawn any other way.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn. (52" decks only)
- Armrest Kit: Add armrests for even more comfort.
- Flex Forks: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Hour meter: Great for keeping track of service intervals.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Warranty: Three-year warranty offers peace of mind.
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are the toughest in its category.
- Heavy-Duty Welded Steel Deck: The heavy-duty welded steel deck provides maximum strength and durability.
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ Steering: The most precise steering in the zero-turn industry is only found on a Hustler®.
- Patented Automatic Park Brake System: A simple and convenient system that automatically engages the parking brake when you open the steering levers.
|HP (Per SAE J 1995)||23HP|
|Air Cleaner||Single Stage|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year|
|Speed||Up to 6.5 mph|
|Parking Brakes||Patented Automatic|
|Deck Lift||Foot Operated|
|Blade Length||3-17.86" x 2.25" x .188"|
|Blade Tip Speed||16,600 fpm|
|Spindles||Aluminum w/ 3/4 Shafts and Triple Protection Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Drive||Electric PTO Clutch|
|Spindle Mounts||Reinforced 14ga.|
|Impact/Trim Areas||1/4" x 3/4" Steel Bar|
|Frame||3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel|
|Deck Carrier Frame||n/a|
|Front Axle||Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings|
|Front Caster Wheels||Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable|
|Front Caster Forks||Fabricated 1/4" Steel|
|Seat||Premium seat with armrests|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal.|
|Front Tire||11 x 4|
|Drive Tire||18 x 8.5 - 8|
|Acres Per Hour||2.72|
|Height w/ ROPS Up||n/a|
|Height w/ ROPS Folded||n/a|
|Width w/ Chute Up||53.4"|
Dimensions w/ Catcher
|Catcher Capacity||5.4 bushel|
|Mower Length w/ Catcher||96.4"|
|Mower Width w/ Catcher||63.9"|