BravePro 7" Trencher w/ Honda GX200 Commercial Engine (BRPT704H)
Lightweight mini-trencher designed for ease of operation, maneuverability and versatility. Easily loaded, unloaded and operated by one person. With a wide variety of uses; such as burying cables or pipes, pruning roots, removing stumps, installing invisible dog fences, sprinkler systems, edging, and defining landscape beds.
- Fully Enclosed
- Fully enclosed rotors for safety
- Low Profile Design
- Low profile design delivers maximum stability
- Steel Hood with Rubber Guards
- Provides operator protection and reduces soil build-up
- Engagement Lever
- The clutch lever cuts power to the rotor for safety
- Depth from 4" to 7"
- With an easy to change axle adjustment, depth can be fine-tuned from 4" to 7"
- Easy Rotor Changes
- Remove one nut with included tool to change rotors
- Pneumatic Tires
- Steel wheels with pneumatic tires for durability against wear
Use for a variety of applications including burying cable or pipe, pruning roots, removing stumps, installing invisible dog fence, installing sprinkler systems, defining landscape beds and installing edging.
Trencher Rotor Table
|Engine||200cc Honda GX|
|Rotor||Standard w/ 7" x 2" Clay Rotor|
|Rotor Points||Tungsten Carbide|
|Operation||Clutch Lever Engagement|
|Max. Trench Depth||7"|
|Max. Trench Width||2"|
|Rate||Up to 20 ft/min|
|Drive||Double Belt and Pulley System|
|Wheels||Steel w/ pneumatic tires|
LIFT GATE DELIVERY